5/11/11

fourth album




Don't know, don't know if I can do this on my own Why do you have to leave me?
It seems I'm losing something deep inside of me Hold on, on to me
Now I see, now I see   
Everybody hurts some days It's okay to be afraid Everybody hurts, everybody screams Everybody feels this way
And it's okay, it's okay
 
It feels like nothing really matters anymore When you're gone, I can't breathe
And I know you never meant to make me feel this way This can't be happening
Now I see, now I see
So many questions, so much on my mind So many answers I can't find
Wish I could turn back the time I wonder why

Everybody hurts some days It's okay to be afraid
Everybody hurts some days Yeah, we all feel pain
 
But it'll be ok
Can't somebody take me away to a better place
Everybody feels this way, it's okay It's okay, it's okay It's okay, it's okay



i didn't buy her new album,nor the Strokes one.
but i got "Angles" from Shima kacho.
It's both of their 4th albums!!! actually i was a big fan of yours,,,Avril Lavigne! The Strokes!!
yeah,that's true.i have all of previous albums(except for the fourth ones). i went to your concerts,at FUJI ROCK and SUMMER SONIC too.
i like this song."Everybody Hurts" a sorrowful song.











No comments:

Post a Comment