6/24/11

8km



I was so cheerful after we spoke that i ran 8km!!! I was feeling lonely,i wanted to hear your voice. I didn't realize that before,but now i understand. I've been fine,but I've held a small grudge. I was putting on a front. After we spoke I felt so refreshed - like all my troubles had blown away with the wind. I came to realize that if i don't say what's truly on my mind,i can't forgive myself. If only I'd known that sooner,i would have called much earlier. Then again,now was probably the best time for the call. I don't regret anything. This is my life. That's the way it is. Now I can truly say thank you,from the bottom of my heart! Thank you!
I'm so excited. From now on I'm going to believe in myself,have a spring in my step and go forward-straight as an arrow. What good things are waiting for me? waku - waku!

※The angel mark was so funny I couldn't sleep,don't send it again!






No comments:

Post a Comment