9/15/11

how to be beautiful 2


 


(click)



 

  

I want you to xxx that i am beautiful.

  

 



I go to the spa because I want you to see that I am beautiful.






I wear this dress because I want you to think that I am beautiful.






I put on this makeup because I want you to feel that I am beautiful.






I walk in these heels because I want you to notice that I am beautiful.






I use this perfume because I want you to smell that I am beautiful.






I work out because I want you to tell me that I am beautiful.








Thinking these thoughts is 
what makes women beautiful.






君にキレイだと思われたくていろいろ努力する。

そうやって女の子はキレイになってゆく。




1 comment:

  1. Dear Jorge Aragon

    I got your msg today. It was first time got ur msg. I can't apologize enough for this.
    I am very sorry. Please accept my apologies.
    I never to do it again.
    Keep up your great job.
    I'm a big fan of yours!

    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete